Virtual Book Tour Guest: Michelle Beber, author of 'Angels, Angels, Everywhere" #children





Michelle Beber has certifications as an Angel Intuitive and Angel Oracle Card Reader from renowned "angel lady," Doreen Virtue, as well as certifications as a Spiritual Teacher and Archangel Life Coach from Doreen's son, Charles Virtue.

In 2008, Michelle's life changed when she attended a spiritual retreat and learned about angels and how they communicate through repetitive number sequences known as "angel numbers." Little did she know that this insight would lead her on an amazing spiritual journey that would directly connect her with angels and result in the discovery of her life purpose.

Always grateful for the spiritual guidance she has received, Michelle looks forward to sharing the knowledge she has gained to inspire others, especially children. Michelle is a member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI).

Her latest book is the juvenile fiction/children’s picture book, Angels, Angels, Everywhere.

For More Information
About the Book:

Title: Angels, Angels, Everywhere
Author: Michelle Beber
Publisher: Balboa Press
Pages: 30
Genre: Juvenile Fiction/Children’s Picture Book
Format: Paperback/Kindle/Nook

Angels, Angels, Everywhere is a non-denominational, multiracial book written in delightful rhythm and rhyme and accompanied by charming illustrations.  The themes of constant support and unconditional love are designed to help children deal with everyday experiences in life.

By developing children’s faith in knowing that they are not alone and building their trust that they are consistently watched over, cared for, and loved, children will become empowered to deal with life’s challenges.  The book also lets children know that angels are there in good times as well, sharing in their joy.

For More Information


Q: Welcome to The Writer's Life!  Now that your book has been published, we’d love to find out more about the process.  Can we begin by having you take us at the beginning?  Where did you come up with the idea to write your book?

The idea for my book came to me in the last place I thought anything creative would ever happen … while I was sitting in my car!  Ha, ha!  I was stuck in horrible traffic on my way to work one morning, when these beautiful words came into my head:  “Angels, angels, everywhere … some are here, and some are there … all they want to do is share … share their love with you.”  As my car inched along, more words started to come to me, very quickly, all in rhythm and rhyme.  Luckily, I keep a notepad in the car, so I wrote everything down as I heard it.  These words became the text for my book, Angels, Angels, Everywhere. 

Q: How hard was it to write a book like this and do you have any tips that you could pass on which would make the journey easier for other writers?

This particular book wasn’t hard for me to write because the words were literally Divinely inspired.  I’m an “angel intuitive” which means I’m able to “connect” with the angelic realm.  I’m also what’s known as a “lightworker” who is working with Archangel Michael to bring God’s healing love and light to the world, especially to children.  I receive messages from the angels, and some of those messages evolved into picture book manuscripts.

My tip for any writer is always to write from your heart.  When you look within, you’ll find your inner guidance.  If you love to write, follow your passion.  Writing should always come naturally and be enjoyable.  Writing isn’t something you choose.  It chooses you.

Q: Who is your publisher and how did you find them or did you self-publish?

My publisher is Balboa Press which is the self-publishing division of Hay House Publishing, the largest self-help publisher in the world.  I chose to work with Hay House because I wanted to align myself with a company that shared my metaphysical and spiritual philosophy.

Q: Is there anything that surprised you about getting your first book published?

Yes, when you’re doing a children’s picture book, it takes a considerable amount of time to go through each stage of the production process, and you need to have patience along the way.

Q: What other books (if any) are you working on and when will they be published?

I’m currently working on two more picture books that contain “poetry from the angels,” and I’m planning to release them this year.

Q: What’s your favorite place to hang out online?

I love social media!  You can find me on Twitter at @BeberMichelle where I post inspirational and motivational messages, but I’m also on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook where I have a page as an author and also one for my book.  All of the links to my social media pages may be found on my website which is www.michellebeber.com.  My website also contains the link to my blog www.heartofalightworker.com where I write spiritually inspired articles.

Q: Finally, what message (if any) are you trying to get across with your book?

The message within Angels, Angels, Everywhere is to let children know that they are never alone and that they have an angelic support system available to them 24/7 who love them unconditionally. 
  
Q: Thank you again for this interview!  Do you have any final words?

If writing is your passion, go for it!  Have faith in your abilities, and don’t forget to ask the angels for help! 


1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.