Latest News from Crime Fiction Author Marta Stephens

I'm very excited to announce the launch of my new blog called, SAM HARPER CRIME SCENE http://samharpercrimescene.blogspot.com featuring none other than my protagonist, homicide detective Sam Harper. The inspiration for this blog came from readers and fans—I love it! Please keep those e-mails coming.

Of course it’s all written in his voice, so if you comment, he’ll be the one talking.


In an attempt to do something a different with this blog, I've developed a series of short Harper stories to post in segments that will continue for 3-4 weeks. Every few weeks I'll post the beginning of a new story.


Part one of DIRTY LITTLE SECRET will be posted tomorrow, Friday, January 9. I hope you'll enjoy the Harper Shorts. As always, I look forward to your comments!

Other announcements:

THE DEVIL CAN WAIT is up for vote at the 2009 Preditors & Editors Readers' Poll in the mystery section. http://www.critters.org/predpoll/novelmys.shtml
There are lots of familiar author names and book titles listed. Be sure to read through all the categories and vote for your favorite read! Voting ends January 14, so don’t delay! Please vote now. J

A huge thanks to all who tossed their vote in for The Devil Can Wait a few weeks ago when it was competing for the November Cover of the Month. IT WON!! My cover is now eligible to compete for 2008 cover of the year. More on that later. Stop by Erin Aislinn's website, http://www.erinaislinn.com/BookCoveroftheMonth.htm
and see which covers are up for a vote now.


Thank you for allowing me to share my journey with you. All the best in the coming year!


Marta Stephens
SAM HARPER CRIME MYSTERIES
THE DEVIL CAN WAIT, November 3, 2008
SILENCED CRY, April 2007
2008 Honorable Mention ~ New York Book Festival

No comments

Powered by Blogger.